Saturday, 6 August 2011

God is our healer.

Today I went to a church service at 2pm. I know your probably asking what on earth was I doing at church at 2pm on a Saturday, but hey! Who said church was only for sunday's? So anyway it was about healing of the sick. Now I've always believed Jesus can heal... But me to actually go out and do the healing?? That's only for pastors right? Well apparently not. So I gave it a go. I prayed for a lady who had a sore ankle and muffled hearing in one ear to be healed. Well we had some interesting results. The ankle was healed but the hearing wasn't. Random. All I can say is God works in mysterious ways. Some healings are instananeous, others are progressive and others, God decides that by that person not being healed will help that person bring greater glory to His name. Interesting I know, but hey, prayer works and I know that Jesus does heal the sick all we have to do is knock on His door and call upon His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment